Trade Show Exhibitor Manual & Services
Section A: Contact Information
Show Organizer Contacts:
JW Marriott Nashville
201 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Phone: (615) 291-8600
|Amber Thichangthong (Inquiries, Registration and Logistics)
|Miranda Knoch (For Payments)
Shipping Services Contact:
PRX Exposition Services
SECTION B: Show Hours
|Exhibit Hall Hours
||Thursday, March 2:
Friday, March 3:
|9:00am – 5:30pm
||Wednesday, March 1
Thursday, March 2
|3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
6:00 AM – 9:00 AM
||Friday, March 3
Section C: Exhibit Booth Details and Staff Registration
Exhibit Spaces Include:
- Two (2) Exhibitor Representative Badges (includes full trade show access)
**NOTE: All Ballroom Spaces = 8 feet-wide MAXIMUM**
Ballroom booths: 6’ Skirted Tabletop set in 8’W x 6’D x 8’H pipe & drape booth
Hallway spaces: 6’ Skirted Tabletop, with approx. 8’W back space behind table. Companies with large displays are suggested to reserve ballroom space.
- Company Name Sign with Company Name in basic block letters
- Two (2) Chairs, One (1) Electrical Outlet (120V)
- Company listing and description in the Exhibitor Directory, printed in the Show Program
- Show contractor, PRX, will set up tables, chairs, and company freight in each space
- Basic Wi-Fi service has been custom ordered for the event and will be available throughout the hotel’s 2nd floor meeting spaces.
- A wired Internet connection, and other audio/visual needs such as TV monitor, can be ordered through the Hotel’s A/V company, Encore Event Technologies:
Encore and A/V Rental Services
Senior Sales Manager
Exhibit or Meeting Room Catering Services
- All catering needs can be ordered directly through the JW Marriott Nashville
Tori Lyda, Convention Services
Staff badges can be registered online at the below link, and enter your primary contact’s email.
Click Here to Register Booth Staff
For assistance, contact Amber Thichangthong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section D: SHIPPING AND RECEIVING EXHIBIT MATERIALS
PRE-SHOW ADVANCE SHIPPING VIA PRX
- PRX Exhibition Services is SOCMA’s official general service contractor and all exhibitor equipment/materials should be shipped in advance of the show through PRX.
- PRX will send each exhibitor an email from email@example.com the show with your personal login credentials in order to access the ordering system with online.
- If you do not receive an email by January 30, please contact Danielle Murnieks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-SHOW ADVANCE SHIPPING VIA HOTEL FEDEX
- Exhibitors may ship small items via the on-site FedEx. For details, click here.
- Packages may not arrive prior to February 24.
- Companies not using PRX will need to retrieve packages from the FedEx office during operating hours. Return shipments should be taken to the FedEx office and have shipping labels affixed to packages/containers, contact your shipper to schedule a pick-up and take packages to the FedEx. Shipments left in your exhibit space will be considered unclaimed.
PRX FREIGHT SERVICES ADVANCE SHIPPING
Return Instructions (For PRX Shippers Only):
- Exhibitors can leave any boxes by your booth, with a properly labeled shipping label affixed for your preferred carrier. PRX will collect materials and coordinate the return shipment to your office. It is helpful to have an actual shipping label and not a hand written one to ensure proper return delivery.
Section E: Additional Furniture Options
- An order form for additional exhibit furnishings can be found in PRX Expo’s online store with the link you were emailed.
- If you do not receive an email by January 23, please contact Danielle Murnieks at email@example.com.
Section F: Lead Retrieval
Lead Retrieval Services are available at the SOCMA Show via Xpress Connect.
For more information about the lead retrieval app, here are three different ways to learn about our XPress Connect App:
||Early Rate (By February 20)
||Standard (After February 20)
|XPress Connect App (1 License)
|XPress Connect App (3 Licenses)