The specialty chemicals industry is faced with unprecedented disruption and uncertainty due to COVID-19. SOCMA will address the immediate concerns in a weekly webinar series every Tuesday at 1 pm.
The webinars will have a dual focus, first SOCMA will give an update on developments since the previous call and what to expect before the next call. The second portion will focus on common member questions in which SOCMA will identify questions staff has received in the past week and help answer those questions.
Register Now for the next Town Hall on Tuesday, March 31 at 1:00pm.
During this SOCMA Town Hall, Robert F. Helminiak
, VP, Legal & Government Relations, provided an update on legislative and regulatory developments on:
- The passage and impact of HR 6201
- Development of the Economic Stimulus Package
- Efforts to educate states about the essential nature of the specialty chemicals industry
- Insight on commonly asked questions such as:
- What are the considerations for facility openings and closings?
- How are you communicating that your facility must stay open and operating in light of mandatory state closures?
- Do other members have concerns about the length of time to shut down a facility?
Download Presentation | Attendee Q&A | View Recording
SOCMA Unites with NAM to Promote U.S. Manufacturing and Urges White House to Eliminate Barriers to Industry Growth
The Post-COVID Supply Chain – What Will it Look Like?
Supreme Court Ruling Deals Blow to OSHA ETS on Vaccination and Testing