Updates and Enhancements to the SOCMA Operations Training Tool
Tuesday, September 21
Go to Webinar
SOCMA is thrilled to introduce the Chemical Operations Training Tool 3.0. The 2021 updated offers increased functionality and added elements to ensure operators are better educated and understand the chemical operations work environment.
New features within the Chemical Operations Training Tool 3.0 are:
- Learner tracking capability through a Learning Management System.
- A fifth unit on EHS that includes:
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Confined Space Entry
- Line Breaking
- Material on hoses, chemical reactions, centrifuges and condensers.
- Interactive animations of various plant equipment.
Contact Tammy Netherland, Senior Manager, Technical & Safety Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.