Last month, EPA published a new proposed rule updating the Risk Management Program (RMP). The RMP Rule requires facilities using extremely hazardous substances to develop a Risk Management Plan that must be revised and resubmitted to EPA every five years.
Join SOCMA and the experts at Husch Blackwell, LLP to learn:
- What changes EPA is proposing to the Risk Management Program rule
- What impact these changes will have on specialty chemical manufacturers
- What SOCMA is doing to advocate for changes to the proposed rule to alleviate member concerns
- Bryan Shaffer, Production Manager, McGean
- Amy Wachs, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Robby Helminiak, VP, Legal and Government Relations, SOCMA