FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 9, 2020
Executive Director, BPSA
Arlington, VA – The Bio-Process Systems Alliance (BPSA), the international industry association of the single-use bio-processing industry, is pleased to announce the election of Board of Directors members who will serve two-year terms in leadership roles through December 31, 2021.
“The recent election of 2021 Board members reflects a diverse set of individuals who are corporate leaders in the single-use industry, in both the U.S. and EU,” said Kevin Ott, BPSA Executive Director.
“BPSA’s strength is tied to the “full house” concept, in that the whole single-use value-chain is represented on our Board, inclusive of a resin supplier, several component makers and system integrators, a laboratory, and multiple end-users. We appreciate this diversity of perspectives, as it makes BPSA a stronger organization” commented Jeff Carter, GE Healthcare, Chairman of BPSA.
Elected to the BPSA Executive Board as officers for the 2020-2021 term are:
• BPSA Treasurer: Eric Isberg, Savillex
• Corporate Secretary: Janmeet Anant, Millipore Sigma
BPSA Board of Directors members elected to serve for the term of 2020-2021 are:
• Ken Baker, AdvantaPure/NewAge Industries
• Eva Heintz, Solvay Specialty Polymers
• Kirsten Strahlendorf, Sanofi Pasteur
• Clive Wingar, Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Todd Kapp, Entegris, Inc.
Continuing their roles on the Executive Board through 2020 are:
• Chair: Jeff Carter, GE Healthcare
• First Vice-Chair: Mark Petrich, Merck & Co., Inc.
• Second Vice-Chair: Joseph St. Laurent, Chemic Laboratories, Inc.
BPSA Board of Directors members continuing through 2020 are:
• Ken Davis, Nordson Medical
• Brendan Lucey, Gemini BioProducts
• Charlotte Masy, GSK
• Hélène Pora, Pall Biotech
• Elisabeth Vachette, Sartorius Stedim Biotech
The board convenes four times per year, with adjunct business meetings on a monthly basis. BPSA currently has 60 corporate members and is the primary industry association for the single-use industry. BPSA is headquartered in Arlington, VA, and has represented the full value-chain of single-use interests since 2005.
The Bio-Process Systems Alliance (BPSA) was formed in 2005 as an industry-led corporate member industry association dedicated to encouraging and accelerating the adoption of single-use manufacturing technologies used in the production of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines. BPSA facilitates education, sharing of best practices, development of consensus guides and business-to-business networking opportunities among its member company employees. For more information, please visit www.bpsalliance.org, or contact Executive Director Kevin Ott at email@example.com.
Categorized in: Bio-Process Systems Alliance (BPSA)