March 28, 2018
The Color Pigments Manufacturers Association (a SOCMA affiliate) has partnered with the National Printing Ink Research Institute in the update of the Pigments Raw Materials Data Handbook Volume 4. This is the only comprehensive reference source, extensively reviewed by industry technical experts, that offers in depth technical data and information on organic and inorganic pigments used in printing inks and coatings. The latest RMDH 3rd Edition includes:
- Up-to-date environmental, health and safety regulatory information
- High-resolution UV spectral graphics, chemical structures and technical data
- Updated list of pigment suppliers
– Early-bird discount available through April 7.
– CPMA Members: $250 (Regular Price: $275)
– Non-members: $450 (Regular Price: $475)
The RMDH is a “must have” reference tool for ink formulators, graphic designers, printers, packaging specialists and other technical experts in the pigment value chain. To purchase your copy today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-348-5130.
Categorized in: Affiliates