FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 11, 2022
PARSIPPANY, NJ – Sun Chemical has released its Summer 2022 Regulatory Newsletter for customers which can be downloaded at www.sunchemical.com/regulatory-newsletters.
“As global regulations continue to evolve and change, our customers trust Sun Chemical to not only provide sustainable solutions that comply with those updates, but to give them guidance and information to help them remain current with all regulations,” said Gary Andrzejewski, Corporate Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Sun Chemical. “We’re proud to offer our regulatory newsletters to our customers to help them better respond to and navigate these global and regional regulatory updates.”
The latest newsletter features details about the German Consumer Goods Ordinance which introduced a list of substances permitted to be used in the manufacture of printing inks for food-contact materials as well as regulatory updates for cosmetics, adhesives and more.
Here’s a list of some of the regulations featured in the newsletter:
- Delayed Revision of European Union Food-Contact Material Legislation
- Prohibition of Titanium Dioxide as food additive (The European Commission)
- India – Overturned 2018 Regulation that now allows the use of recycled plastic in food-contact materials
- Mercosur Trade Bloc – Amended food-contact materials and articles resolution
- Colombia – Ministry of Health and Social Protection technical regulation came into force in March 2022
- FEICA recommendation on Primary Aromatic Amines (PAAs) in Adhesives
- Restriction of Diisocyanates under EU REACH
- UK – Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance on availability of cosmetic products in Great Britain
- South Korea – Cosmetics Act revision introduced in February 2022
- Brazil – National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) Resolution RDC No. 600
As a global leader in sustainable, eco-efficient business practices, Sun Chemical strives to produce bio-renewable, recyclable and compostable products to help its customers meet regulations and reach sustainability goals. Sun Chemical’s annual Corporate Sustainability Report focuses on its commitment to new sustainable products and services to meet customer demand. The most recent report can be found at www.sunchemical.com/sustainability.
Visit www.sunchemical.com/regulatory-newsletters to obtain a copy of Sun Chemical’s Summer 2022 Regulatory Newsletter.
About Sun Chemical
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group, is a leading producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials, and products for the automotive and healthcare industries. Together with DIC, Sun Chemical is continuously working to promote and develop sustainable solutions to exceed customer expectations and better the world around us. With combined annual sales of more than $8.5 billion and 22,000+ employees worldwide, the DIC Group companies support a diverse collection of global customers.
Sun Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of Sun Chemical Group Coöperatief U.A., the Netherlands, and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.A. For more information, please visit our website at www.sunchemical.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
Categorized in: Members